About the Senior Center
The South St. Paul Senior Center promotes and provides opportunities in the area of socialization, recreation, education, and health to residents age 55 and up. If you are interested in joining the Senior Center Board please let the Central Square front desk know.
Become a Member for only $12/year
Receive an annual membership card, monthly Active Times newsletter by signing up online or at the front desk at Central Square Community Center. Annual membership includes senior center activities, free senior lap swim (65+) during scheduled days/times and senior fitness class pricing (65+).
- Octagon Victorian Christmas - December 6, 2022
- Around Town Sightseeing Tour - January 5, 2023
- The Root Beer Lady at the MN History Theater - February 9, 2023
- Hamilton at the Orpheum - May 4, 2023
Other activities include:
- Fitness Classes in-person and virtual
- Fashion Show
- Holiday Lunch
- Out to Lunch
- 55 Alive Classes
- Fare for All
- SSP Buzz: 8:30-11 am Monday-Friday, Join your neighbors for a cup or 2 of joe and get your local buzz of what's happening around the community.
- Walk the Square: Monday - Friday 7:30 am-3:00 pm, Come walk the Square – we might not be big, but we are temperature controlled.
- Penny Bingo: Mondays from 1:00-3:00 pm
- Cribbage: Mondays from 12:00-2:30 pm
- Woodcarvers: Tuesdays at 9:00 am
- Craft Time: Tuesdays from 1-3 pm
- 500 Cards: Wednesdays & Fridays from 11:30 am-2:30 pm
- Hand & Foot Card Games: Thursdays from 1:00-2:30 pm